Diane Dingana

Diane Dingana
Blogger

Monday, November 18, 2013

what have I been up to !?!


I've stayed away too long, But for very good reasons. a lot has happened I would not know where to start and where to finish. No worry I will Jist, that fact of the matter is Jist Dey.
things I have on my mind to share

WEIGHT LOSS
I didn't tell you, did I? Nahsang lost 70lbs in one year !!!!! and I'll tell you all about it in details too.

BABIES
I no tell you? my sister born oh! bouncing baby girl. she has pushed my child bearing urge another 5years forward, some things they don't tell you until you experience it first hand and am only the aunty mhmm, that pikin palava no easy at all.

NEW CITY
So I moved!!! it was so over due, but was waiting for the right time and right reason the minute I got it. I was on the go. so far ... I can't say I love it or hate we'll just have to see.

JACK OF ALL TRADE
you didn't know I was a hustler lol. I dabbled my way with hair until I developed a real interest and skill, I can say practice makes perfect am no where near perfect so I keep practicing. but when it comes to the kitchen I throw down, am no Chef but I put my heart in my cooking and I just love it, who doesn't love a good meal. I'll share some of my favorite recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment